- Instantly go directly to the nearest authorities section to get a formal missing or taken passport report
- Supply a written letter addressed to your mind regarding the Mission asking for the replacement of a lost or stolen passport.
- Expect you’ll spend 50 Bahraini Dinar in costs because of this service
Note: you need to appear in individual towards the General Directorate of Nationality Passports and Residence in Bahrain to help a passport that is new be given.
The embassy or consulate will issue passage document (Laissez Passer) legitimate limited to one visit to Bahrain so that you can facilitate your entry
Good Conduct Certification
- Formal stamp of certifying authority should be sealed in the area supplied where in actuality the applicant is fingerprinted.
- Attach two photos by having a background that is blue.
- Connect a duplicate associated with passport as well as the residence license which are given by the typical Directorate of Nationality, Passports and abode into the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Certificate issuance charge (1 BD).
- Attach a duplicate of one’s brand brand brand new passport .
An Apostille is just a certification granted by way of a designated authority in nation where in actuality the Hague Convention Abolishing the necessity for Legalization of Foreign Public Documents, Apostille Convention, is in effect.
Apostilles authenticate the seals and signatures of officials on general public papers such as for example delivery certificates, notarials, court instructions, or just about any other document released by a general public authority, to enable them to be recognized in international nations which are events to your meeting.
In Kingdom of Bahrain, Ministry of Foreign Affairs may be the just designated Competent Authorities to issue Apostilles.
Apostille fee that is certificate BD 20.
1. Legalization workplace at Manama Center Manama Sunday – Thursday, from 8:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
2. Legalization workplace at Labour marketplace Regulatory Authority Manama Sunday – Thursday, from 8:00 A.M. to 1:30 P.M.
If you wish to legalize a document granted by an working workplace when you look at the Kingdom or abroad, this could be done through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs associated with the Kingdom together with Ministry of Foreign Affairs of other States worried abroad.
This is done through missions associated with the Kingdom of Bahrain abroad, and missions accredited towards the Kingdom.
- Each agency that is governmental ratify initial papers granted by them.
- The document must add a signature and stamp accredited when you look at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs’s Legalization Division. This can be done at our Legalization Division.
- The documents’ owner is required to ratify it at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the documents country of origin, and then at an embassy or consulate of the Kingdom there in order to ratify a document originating outside of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Keep in mind any modification of, or addition to, any one of the information within the document will annul ratification.
If a pal or a general dies while abroad, your nearest consulate are prepared to assist you to aided by the procedures tangled up in registering the death and shipping the human body house.
- It is crucial which you subscribe the death within the nation where in fact the person dies. This might often be achieved through the Ministry of wellness for the nation of residence, but remember to give us a call if you’re confused as to where you should do that.
- After you have acquired the death certification make sure to have it ratified in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of this national country where in fact the death had taken place. Once you’ve done so, obtain it ratified by the closest Bahraini objective.
- At this stage I will be in a position to assist you in finding the perfect path to getting the human body back, and let you know about any expenses this may entail.
Throughout this procedure please do phone your consulate that is nearest when you have any question or require any help. We will be accessible to aid you because well as we could.
The Consular Department dilemmas transit and landing licenses of government aircraft for the flight that is royal atmosphere transport which is why the Bahrain Defense Force is accountable.
The division also issues transportation and landing licenses for government and armed forces aircrafts of other nations whenever airspace that is crossing of Kingdom of Bahrain, or landing with its airports.
The Consular Department additionally follows up the issuance of licenses to millenarian and vessels that are governmental to check out the Kingdom and berthed in Mina Salman port through the coordination with all the traditions, ports, free zones and Bahrain Defense Force.
To be able to make sure your individual security we now have put together a collection of fundamental tips you and any companions to follow that we advise:
- Make sure that your passport is legitimate for at least 6 months.
- Verify you have the desired visas to your location you might be visiting, and make certain they have been valid.
- Remember to concur that your entire bookings for travel and accommodation have been in purchase.
- Be sure you have actually brought all appropriate travel papers, and any necessary individual results.
- Just just Take money that is enough the journey also as some backup funds in the event of crisis, in a mixture of money and tourists cheques, making certain to notice the amounts of cheques before going.
- Be sure to maintain your passport and any copies of the travel papers secure all the time. If you should be residing at a hotel utilize the security deposit field if available. In case there is loss or theft you ought to instantly register a study in the nearest police section and register your content regarding the police report with one of many Kingdom’s diplomatic and consular missions. In case the Kingdom doesn’t have any missions close to where you are, you can easily alternatively register law enforcement report utilizing the objective of every user state of this Gulf Cooperation Council. In case there is loss, please make reference to our Passport solutions part for information on list of positive actions.
- Understand and respect the legal guidelines regarding the country that you will be visiting, including edge laws. As an example, some nations might restrict the total amount of money or cash you are able to enter or keep with.
- Be Secure. Avoid dubious or dangerous areas. Depend on wise practice as well as your instincts to keep away from difficulty. Don’t simply simply take dangers that you’d maybe not do in the home.
- In case you face any difficulty, we advise which you immediately contact the nearest diplomatic mission or consulate of this Kingdom of Bahrain.
In the event that Kingdom of Bahrain will not keep a mission where you stand, contact the mission of 1 associated with the GCC Member States so that you can request help.
Keep in mind our company is right here to assist you or place you in contact with those who can.
In the event that you nevertheless have actually concerns or ambiguous about such a thing, don’t hesitate to contact The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and missions regarding the Kingdom of Bahrain abroad or contact your embassy that is nearest or consulate in case there is crisis.
What is Wejhaty ?
Wejhaty is really a free solution supplied by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to help all Bahraini residents preparing, residing or learning abroad.
It permits to join up and improve your private information to communicate in the event of crisis (normal catastrophe, Civil unrest or crisis Evacuation), upgrading Bahrainis living or learning abroad of every appropriate brand brand new regulations, getting updates/feedback from Bahrainis abroad about any appropriate problems, and interaction of Ministry of Foreign Affairs shaadi visitors (MOFA) through its embassies across the world with all the Bahraini citizens abroad.